[NOVA] is the family of evolving custom kits with aggressive pricing and a variable part called "the aspect". The aspect is a combination of clamp setup and nice-to-have accessories. Once sold out, old aspects never return, but new aspects take their place.
[NOVA] TSProf K03 is a custom kit based on TSProf K03 Body with a heavy base and two KakBritva clamps. What makes it different from other kits? Value!
- Non-TSProf parts such as a heavy base and clamps
- Choice of aspects to get features that you really need
- Aspects can change default clamp setup
- Aspect can give free perks such as a box for sharpening stones
- Waterproof Grand Logarithmic Grit Chart (GLGC)
Kazak Sharpening System is designed for sharpening kitchen, hunting, folding knives of various shapes and sizes. Thanks to the precise and stable fixation of the knife in the clips of the device, as well as the ability to turn the knife without removing it from the clips, sharpening is fast and easy.
Kazak PRO is a premium segment kit featuring:
- ⚙️Quick Angle Adjuster UBR with a 9" tall gear rack to set the sharpening angle in a wide range of 11° to 40°.
- 👁️Clamp Frame Quick Release - you can quickly detach the whole clamp frame to inspect or clean clamped blade and return to work without reclamping.
- 📐Thickness Compensator and Magnetic Digital Angle Gauge Holder.
Kazak PRO+Podium kit includes Heavy Kazak Podium.
- 🕳️Heavy Kazak Podium
- ⚙️9" Gear Rack and Pinion
- ⚙️Quick Angle Adjuster UBR
- ⚙️U-Fork Type Pivot Unit
- 🅿️Parking Hook
- 📐Mechanical Angle Gauge
- 📐Thickness Compensator
- 🔒Lockable Swivel Unit
- 👁️Clamp Frame Quick Release
- 🔪2x Whole Milled Clamps
- 🧱Universal Stone Holder
- 🛑2x Stoppers
- 🔩4-mm Hex Screwdriver
- 📐Magnetic Digital Angle Gauge Holder
- 💡Kazak Light Ready
- 📐Sharpening angle range: 11° to 40°
- 🔪Maximum blade thickness: 6 mm
- 🔪Maximum blade length: 14" (35-26 cm)
- 📏Maximum distance between clamps: 7.5" (19 cm)
- 📏Length of the guide rod: 26" (67 cm)
- 🧱Maximum length of sharpening stones: 10" (25 cm)
Home World of Guided Knife Sharpeners
1. Always carry a first aid kit.
A first aid kit is the most massively vital piece of equipment for an interstellar sharpener. Owning one offers both practical as well as psychological value.
2. Don’t panic!
Sharpening is not rocket science. A PhD in Mechanical Engineering (Abrasive Technologies), Materials Science (Metallurgy), and Geochemistry (Petrology) is probably enough to start.
3. Two heads aren’t necessarily better than one.
The President of the Galaxy has two heads, but neither of them prevent him from engaging in really stupid activities. Mastery comes from experience.
4. Improbable does not mean impossible.
Any blade can be sharpened with any sharpening stone. Proper tools just save you time. Probably, years.
5. Life can, at times, be a downer.
If you think your sharpener's life sucks, think about a guy chopping his finger somewhere at this moment.
6. What is the ultimate answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything?
You know the answer. 42.
Have you found a glitch, a typo, or incorrect info? Please let us know!
Please use the form to contact us. We will reply to you as soon as possible! You can contact us on Facebook, you'll hear back from one of us.
Phone number: 4702277960.
[Temporary] If you need the product consultation, please call us after 4.30 p.m. EDT or send an email.