The Sharpener's Guide to the Galaxy
- Always Carry a First Aid Kit
First Aid Kits are the most massively useful thing an interstellar sharpener can have. A First Aid Kit has both practical value (sooner or later, good sharpening leads to blood fountain) as well as psychological value.
- Don’t Panic!
Sharpening is not rocket science. PhD in Mechanical Engineering (Abrasive Technologies), Materials Science (Metallurgy), and Geochemistry (Petrology) is enough to start.
- Two heads aren’t necessarily better than one.
President of the Galaxy has two heads, but neither of them prevent him from engaging in really stupid activities. The mastery comes from experience not from forums.
- Improbable does not mean impossible.
- Life can, at times, be a downer.
If you think your sharpener's life sucks, think about a guy chopping his finger at this moment.
- The ultimate answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.
Don't ask how many strokes you are to make. You know the answer.