Rotate-K Clamp Upgrade is an optional upgrade module designed to clamp the knife and flip it easy and fast during sharpening on Hapstone M2 knife sharpeners. Rotate-K helps to maintain the consistent sharpening angle when flipping the knife. Rotate-K rotating mechanism and clamps are based on Hapstone K1 design.
- Reliable rotating clamp system
- Upgradable to triple clamp configuration
- CNC milled superelastic duralumin alloy jaws
- Easy rollback to the working table mode
- Any sharpening angle in a range from 14° to 34° degrees
- All parts are made of metal
- Max blade length 9.85", max thickness 0.2"
In the past few years, Hapstone sharpeners have become extremely popular in Eastern Europe. The team of young engineers has created a line of knife sharpeners combining high quality, rich features, and competitive pricing. Hapstone continues to develop its product range by creating innovative accessories and abrasives.
If you have a question regarding this product, please feel free to ask.