Hapstone Rotating Clamp System is an optional upgrade module designed to clamp the knife and flip it easy and fast during sharpening on Hapstone V Series knife sharpeners. Rotating Clamp System helps to maintain the consistent sharpening angle when flipping the knife.
- Compatibility: Hapstone V7, Hapstone V6
- Sharpening angle range: from 13° to 45°
- Angle tolerance: 0.5°
- Maximum thickness of the knife spine: 6 mm
- Maximum blade length: 20 сm (8")
- Size: 17 x 20 x 18 cm (6½" x 8" x 7")
- Shipping size: 27 x 17.5 x 9 cm (15½" x 7" x 3½")
- Shipping weight: 1.6 kg (3.5 lbs)
- Materials: Stainless Steel
How to use
Attaching the rotating clamp system requires partial disassembling of the Hapstone knife sharpener. Please refer to User's Guide.
Download Rotating Clamp System User's Guide (in PDF format)
HAPSTONE ROTATING CLAMP SYSTEM REVIEW
Rotating Clamp System in DIY knife sharpener
In the past few years, Hapstone sharpeners have become extremely popular in Eastern Europe. The team of young engineers has created a line of knife sharpeners combining high quality, rich features, and competitive pricing. Hapstone continues to develop its product range by creating innovative accessories and abrasives.
If you have a question regarding this product, please feel free to ask.