Jende Industries Guided Sharpener - JIGS for short - is a heavy-duty guided knife sharpener made by Jende Industries.
At Jende Industries, sharpening is our passion. It's the true core of our business, and we bring that passion to our JIGS system for you. We want you to experience the thrill of the first successful knife sharpening when you finally decimate that rogue tomato that's always taunted you, cut through the steak with your pinky up, effortlessly field dress a deer for the first time, slice clean through that fish when filleting it, or accidentally cut through the time-space continuum (Note: "The Works" level kit is recommended for any nuclear or quantum level sharpness). Once you've used a knife that you sharpened yourself, there is no going back.
Using the JIGS is quick and simple: clamp, set the angle, and go. The movable clamps adjust quickly to fit any length of blade, and the Exacudrive micro adjust system guarantees fast, perfect, and repeatable angles every time.
- Stainless Steel Construction - solid and sturdy in any weather or usage environment, and will hold up against more gorilla-handed types.
- Dishwasher Safe - especially in commercial kitchens, the JIGS can withstand the cleaning and sanitising agents as well as high temperatures.
- Mountable base - The JIGS system can stand alone or be bolted or mounted to a table or base for greater balance, control and security.
- Macro Angle Adjust - gets you in the ballpark quickly.
- Exacudrive Micro Adjust - dials your angle in with ease and the greatest accuracy on the market. The Exacudrive gear is adjustable to within 0.025 degrees.
- Movable Clamps - allow you to custom place the clamps to hold any knife.
- 1 Tool Clamping Operation - There's only 1 tool needed to operate the clamps.
- Spring Action Stone Changes - makes stone changes fast and easy.
- Magnetic Stone Holder - securely holds the angle cube for hands-free accurate and consistent measurements.
- 26" (65cm) Sharpening Capability - pocket knives, chef knives, watermelon knives, cake knives, and machetes are no match for the reach of the JIGS.
- 12-26 Degree Angle Range - Actually, a little more in both directions.
JIGS kit includes:
⚙️JIGS sharpening system
🕳️Heavy acrylic base
📐Digital angle gauge
🔩T-shaped hex key
🧱Naniwa GC 220 (for training)
🧱Naniwa Chocolate Bar 1000 (for training)